Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sharing once again...

tarot_tower

It's been a few years since I've blogged or shared anything with the general public. Life stuff, relationship drama, working too many hours and just plain hermit/healing mode has kept me from the public eye, by my own choice. As the next 4 months will find me finally emerging from my Saturn Return, I find myself renewed. If you don't know about your Saturn Return, it happens from about age 28-30 and turns your life upside down! Everything you are not supposed to be doing stops. Every person you are not supposed to be with anymore, goes away. Jobs change, life changes, you change. It's kind of like The Tower in the tarot cards. It dissolves the structure of what you thought you knew or were and wipes your spirit clean to begin again, perhaps back to the beginning. Life is just a big series of circles, isn't it? So anyway, I am reminded just how much about graphics and html I have completely forgotten or just don't know. I spent a couple hours making the background because I'm still getting to know this graphics program and it's slightly more complicated than I'm used to.

I hope to share my various inspirations, beautiful finds and people, quirky stuff, insights on aromatherapy and other healing modalities, passion for belly dance and whatever else I feel like! I'm starting an aromatherapy line and series of art with a belly dance / goddess theme that I will also share, as I gather things up to make a new go at an etsy site. All of this while practicing dance 6+ hours a week and going to massage therapy school full time. Whew!

No comments: