Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

paths

 

Drinking chai, eating cacao nibs and thinking about my life right now.  I've been on a few adventures, uranian-energy wise, new and different things pretty much for the purpose of the experience and it's been fun.  As far as my career life, I'm working part time as a buyer at a health food store so I decide what gets stocked and how it's merchandised.  I get a bunch of free food and supplements, some of it very expensive raw goodies and ridiculously expensive supplements (I'm taking 300mg of CoQ10 a day, talk about energy! it's like $50 for a month's worth normally).  In the evenings I massage some standing clients.  I am about to hunt down an evening gig somewhere a few nights a week and then I'll be pretty set on the career thing for a while.  Part time this and that works for me.  It took me until age 30 to learn that (and to not even attempt the corporate world.) We really do learn things the hard way with age! 
I'm gathering up members to make music once again.  Our first practice should be either this weekend or next.  I'm finally going to do the kind of music I've always wanted and take the lead on this group.  In the past I've always taken a passive role and just floated on by.  This is changing!  Though I find that I have so many passions, it's hard to squeeze them all into a week.  It's been on my mind lately... that this is my life.  It's not a dress rehearsal, it's happening right now.  I've been manifesting my intentions and that's been giving me the confidence to make even more.  Things are manifesting quickly, so dream big! 

1 comment:

Antonia Rosina said...

I'm going to be reading your blog very closely as I see we have very similar interests...